Truffes au Macvin d’Arbois
- 1.3kgs dark, bitter, chocolate with at least 70% cocoa solids
- 80g Macvin du Jura
- 200g crème fraîche
- Cocoa powder
For the ganache :
- Bring the cream to the boil in a large pan and add, little by little, to 300g of the chocolate. Mix well.
- Add the Macvin and leave to cool in the fridge. Using a small spoon form the ganache into balls.
To coat the truffles :
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a bain-marie, stirring regularly so that it does not get too hot.
- Dip the balls of ganache into the chocolate and immediately roll them in the cocoa powder with the aid of a fork.